Saturday, February 21, 2015

coding challenge Chess

I tried to make a chess game with vb.net under visual studio 2013.


Info:
I wrote this application in vb.net. As you maybe can see the gui is dynamical generated. I use a lot of panels.
I just needed about 2000 rows for this result. There is one interface called Figure and all the others will extend it.

If you are interested in the source code:
https://github.com/marcin96/Marcins_Chess

If you have questions please write.
Maybe you wonder why I haven't used the standart MVC and didn't separate the model from the gui as usually. My intension wasn't to create a real chess app. I wanted to show how you can code an evealuating system for figures and their possible moves. As you can see I used the hole field as an Array and calculated then with with formules for each group of figures their possibilities at the play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment